Hi Alex,

Thanks. I was placing the -remove-circulars in the wrong section. It worked
after I applied the change, and then exited Flashbuilder completely and
restarted it (just applying the change resulted in Flashbuilder being unable
to find the program and delivering an error).

There appears to be one final problem. I have an array. I want to sort the
array and have another array (not just a pointer to the same array). I'm
using the following function:

private function clone(source:Object):*
{
    var myBA:ByteArray = new ByteArray();
    myBA.writeObject(source);
    myBA.position = 0;
    return(myBA.readObject());
}

ByteArray appears to be related to Flash and doesn't compile. What
substitute would one use in FlexJS?

Thanks again,

Lane.