Hi Alex,

My contract is a simple general contract (like any other employee here
being a developer or not). This is not a "software" company, and all
developments made are for own company use / company customers use. So no
legal problems here. And also there is no problem for the company to sign
the ccla, my question is: If the company signs the agreement saying that
"authorize" me to donate, makes them the "owner" of the code? this is
really messy! :\ but if it's required I'll ask to sign.

Already have the icla ready to send.

Thank you