Hi,
in my app i have a really huge View with lots...lots! of (custom)controls.
When i push this view or pop back to this view it takes several seconds.
On create it makes a remote request and on result it configures the controls (adds childs to control, changs states, sets data....)
The remote request itself takes about 700ms which is ok.

When i run the app on the desktop creation time is quite fast, 2 seconds
but on my htc it's  8-10 seconds
What strategies can//I apply to reduce this a bit (3-5 seconds)?
I tried to set destructionPolicy=never, but no real effect
Can I somehow measure what takes how long?

Thanks