Hi Doug,

 Thanks for responding.

It is a local install and it is the CF Developer edition; however it is linked to Apache Web Server running on Port 80; not CF's internal web server.

As best I could tell none of the CF 'special' directories; so I started looking for an Apache version of the IIS 'Jakarta' mapping.

It turns out if I added this line to the end of the mod_jk.conf file; things started working as expected:

 JkMountCopy All

This line tells the virtual hosts to inherit all the settings, as best I understand it.

I suspect this is a side affect of me having multiple virtual hosts set up, but am not entirely sure. I never had to do anything like that in previous versions of CF [that I remember].

 Thanks, again.