I like this question. We must get this right, guys.

As a marketing guy, turned developer (sort of), it's critical to rightly
position FlexJS in front of the competition and the (unfortunate) legacy of
flash.

To be frank, I have not used FlexJS so far, but I'm a convinced believer in
its potential. So here are some keywords I can think of:

"Robust"
"Flexible"
"Open"
"Dynamic community"
"Committed community"
"The right way"
"Embraces modern platforms"
"HTML"
"Powerful"
"Built on technology that empowered the web several years back - empowered
by the community to drive the future"

my humble 2cents...

Berty Tonta

LEADSTALK - 4 BENGALI STREET, BEAU BASSIN, MAURITIUS
TEL  +230 57 43 81 34 - berty.to...@leadstalk.pro - LEADSTALK.PRO