We are currently in a “partner preview” of our FlexJS application and getting
feedback from partners prior to a wider preview.

The feedback has been good so far.

I just wanted to share one bit of feedback we got:
> Super fast and responsive
I think this is even relative to our old Flash app. This is an app which is
churning a huge amount of data, lots of transformed graphics, lots of network
IO, etc.

This is before I have even done a lot of the performance and memory
optimizations on my todo list.

It’s really a stress test for whatever framework it’s using, and FlexJS passed
with flying colors. It’s a testament to the architecture that Alex designed,
and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the team. :-)

We don’t have any real performance comparisons to other JS frameworks yet, but
my educated guess is that we’d probably do better than just about any other
framework.

Harbs