Hi Angelo,

It’s great to hear you are working on that! Looking forward to what you come up
with. :-)

Here’s a screenshot of the app. If you want to see more, I can follow up with
you off-list next week. (I will not be online until Sunday.)
https://www.evernote.com/l/AI-Kk-KyF45Am7qKhwjgIF4aEn8ukhdD5wsB/image.png
<https://www.evernote.com/l/AI-Kk-KyF45Am7qKhwjgIF4aEn8ukhdD5wsB/image.png>

In terms of UI, we ended up with a mixture of: FlexJS components, custom drawn
bits, modified MDL, JQuery components and custom components with CSS and JS
taken from the web. I think we’ve proven you can use just about anything you
want in your FlexJS app… ;-)

Yes. It’s a port from Flex. We’ve been working on it for close to a year and a
half. If not for the fact that I had to write XML support from scratch and
write a text engine fro scratch, the port would probably have taken a third of
the time max.

Right now, I’m struggling with weirdness on tablets. Getting text input events
is particularly hard…[1]

We should have a publicly accessible link in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Harbs

[1]https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=118639