Hi Harbs,
that screenshot looks exciting.
Ma team also worked on similar type of apps in Flex and I imagine how many challenges you had under the hood.
If FlexJS/Royale is ready for this, that's great.

Just wanted to throw something related to XML support. I guess you're fine now, but might be interesting for the community. Long time ago I ported Java Xstream XML de/serialization library library to AS3 and it's available here: https://github.com/tpokrajcic/asx3m.
A lot of work was invested in that code and it works pretty good.
I never had time to explore what would it take to make it work without Flash (because it relies on Flash reflection API for serialization), but I guess it would be cool to have something similar for use with FlexJS.
It could theoretically produce/consume any format, not only XML.

Cheers,

Tom