Sounds worth a try.  Note that Royale ASDoc is currently a Royale app.
Also note that regular Flex used [Alternative] metadata to point from MX
components to Spark components.  I think we want the opposite, though, and
point from Royale components back to MX and Spark components.

I believe that any new asdoc tags or metadata goes in the JSON files used
by the Royale ASDoc app so data should be easy to create.

HTH,
-Alex