We'd need a map back to the Flex components. That would not be too hard as
long as we don't need any or much commentary about the Flex side. That's
what I was going for in the table.

I put in a couple of extra components but do not want to take writing out
everything in an HTML table without gather alternative ideas, like using
ASDocs. I'll see what I can do to come up with a prototype app.

—peter