Hi,

> I mean, there're lots of issues coming around Flex lately.

What do you mean with issues around Flex?
Adobe has donated the Flex SDK to Apache in 2011 or so, it's open source
and maintained by the Flex community for a long time.

>Here's a nice and precise article i found, that might help to figure some
>staff.

Unfortunately, this guy is speaking about the "Flex death" instead of the
"Flex death in the browser".
This blog post is whether accurate written not helpful for others. It only
unsettles people.
Showing the Flex logo in a trash can is an insult to the entire Flex
community which is driven by volunteers.
I hope that the company behind this guy is better at writing software than
blog posts.

Thanks,
Olaf