Hello and thanks for reply.

You see, in this article, we’ve been talking about this situation based on
our company’s experience. Such requests for migration are very frequent at
the moment. So this article is for people who want to migrate their projects
or might be thinking about it like our customers do. But sometimes they
don't know how to start and what technologies to use.

The first thing I would like to clear out is that in the article we
underlined this “death in the browser” in the first part of the article.
You’ll see that if you read the article more thoroughly.

https://goo.gl/ieUyDK

The second thing. The box that you called “trash can” is just a box with a
sign of processing on it. It's just the symbol of the Flex projects revival.
We didn't mean to offend somebody.