Hello all,

I was able to implement printing using printprovider, printpage and the
printextent plugin. However i have some small bugs which, untill now, i
wasn't able to solve.

The first problem i'm having is related with printing legends when having
WFS layers on the map (firebuf is always showing: encFn is undefined). I
have checked the encoders part of the prinProvider.js and in fact i don't
see WFS there. However there is an encoder for vector layers. So my first
question would be is it possible to print legends with WFS?

My second problem is related with layer order. When the app is loaded, there
are some initial layers that are loaded (WMS, WFS and TileCache). I also
have the functionality to allow user to add additional layers returned by
WMS capabilities of geoserver. Because i wnated to keep all layers that were
initially loaded above all others i'm setting layers ZIndex dynamically in
the app. All is working fine when viewing and adding new layers (i always
get inital loaded layers on top of the added ones). However, when trying to
print, the added layers from wms capabilities are always on the top of all
others. More interesting is that, after printing, all layers are magically
rearranged and in fact, the added layers become on top of all the others.
What property am i missing here???

Kind regards,
Hugo

--