Hi,

After testing a little bit more, i found that if i use this code in the
beforeprint listener it still complains about the encoding itself. So, i
moved this code to the handler of a print button before calling the print
method. Using this approach it works somehow but it removes all my vector
layers from the map. As you told, i have cloned the legendPanel (using
Ext.apply) and still get the same issue, all my vector layers are gone.

Here is the current code:

var cloneLegPanel = {};
Ext.apply(cloneLegPanel, legendPanel);
var legLayerStore = cloneLegPanel.layerStore;
legLayerStore.each(function(record){
var layerRec = record.get('layer');
if (layerRec.CLASS_NAME == 'OpenLayers.Layer.Vector'){
legLayerStore.remove(record);
}
});
printProvider.print(mapPanel, printPage, {legend: cloneLegPanel});

With this code i get the legends in the mapfish print pdf but i cannot print
vector layers and they are removed from the map.
What would you suggest? The thing i don't understand is why my vectors
layers are being removed when i'm using a cloned object of the GeoExt Legend
Panel. Any ideas?

Thanks once again,
Hugo

--