Hello all,

I'm facing a small but annoying problem with vector legends. I'm using JSTS
(which i think it is an awesome contribution for geoprocessing operations on
the client side) to compute buffers. So the user defines the parameters to
compute a buffer and a new vector layer is added with the result. Untill now
everything is fine, and GeoExt.LegendPanel shows the legend for this layer.
In the app, the user has also the possibility to select several layers and
completely remove them from the map. It is exactly here that the problem
arises. After removing a vector layer from the map i start to get an error
related with vectorlegend.js. From that point onwards, everytime i make a
zoom in the map i get the following error:

this.layer is null (on line 256 of vectorlegend.js:
this.layer.map.getScale())

This only happens after removing vector layers from the map. So i thought i
had to manually remove the layer from the legendpanel but, as expected, the
layerstore  of the legendpanel is synchronized with the mapPanel layerstore
and, therefore, the layer is no longer present at both stores.

So, what might be the issue happening here?

Regards,
Hugo

--
Hugo Martins