Hi Geoffrey,

Indeed i have a viewport with a left panel and a map panel (in center
region). My left panel is a tabpanel which has a treepanel and legend panel.
The thing is even if i don't collapse the left panel i get this error just
by doing a zoom in the map. Even when changing the layout i get the same
error. At the moment i have no idea where to start to debug this...
How did you solved it? Any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Hugo

--
Hugo Martins