Hi Users,

i have 3 diffrent Baselayers: 1. Google, 2. WMSa, 3. WMSb. The
WMS-Baselayers come from mapserver and are cached by mapproxy.

I know need to change the projection of the Baselayer 2 & 3 from
EPSG:4326 to EPSG:900913, so that my WFS-Features don't have to be
reprojected and the View don't has to be changed when switching the
baselayer.

GOOGLE LAYER:

var mercator = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913");
var WGS84 = new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326");

var gphy = new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
     "Google Physical",
     {
         type: google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN
     }
);

WMS LAYER:
var mapquest1 = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
     "MapQuest Aerial",
     "xxx.de/mapproxy/service",
     {
         projection: mercator,                            // DOESN'T WORK
         layers: 'MapQuestAerial',
         transparent: true,
         format: 'image/png'
     },