________________________________
From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, 27 February, 2011 3:25:06
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] upgrade from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1

On 02/26/2011 07:56 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> There are sometimes other problems but it's fairly rare.  The easiest answer
is
> to uninstall OpenOffice since it is easy to reinstall if you ever want to
> return.
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Hey Tom,

With all the work on the Americas DVD project and the upgrading its pages with
the change from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1, I forget till a few hours ago to upgrade my
systems to this new versions.  I tested the Vista laptop with the install a
Thursday[?] but forgot to do my Ubuntu desktop.

By the By - The Vista reinstall from .0 to .1 went off with not problems at all.

Tim L.

Hi :)
That is good to hear, thanks :)  It does usually work well but rare problems
get
people all excited even when they are easy to fix so it's good to be ready.
Trouble-shooting and pinpointing those rare problems might be a good idea
sometime.  Anyway, it is good to hear that it worked well for you :)