Hello Luuk,

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 20:22:36 +0200 (your time) you said:

>> Please feel free to email me off list if you want to [...snip...]

> no, but thanks, i'm not really interested in a discussion about email
> clients, because they should simply do what u users expects from them.

Actually, Luuk, I didn't invite you to email off list; the reply was to
Larry, and I was just being polite ;-). IOW, I'm not at all interested in
_any_ debate about whose email client is the 'greatest'. Couldn't care less!

The fact remains that the appended list information isn't a signature...it
therefore shouldn't be preceded by a signature delimiter (cutline).

--
Si (PLO)
#12317. Do How Wing Erse? ¶

Auxiliary Information:
 • LibreOffice 3.4.0 OOO340m1 (Build:12)
 • Windows XP Pro 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3