On 2011-06-03 4:50 PM, PLO wrote:
> And nope! Man alive, and there was me hoping that something useful was
> coming, but nope, you actually managed to say absolutely nothing
> constructive whatsoever! Well done! You obviously have a skill there.

Nope...

But you obviously have a skill for ignoring reality...

Whatever floats your boat...

> The fact remains, the list information is not a signature.

It is a LIST signature, not the SENDERS siganture - but yes, it IS a
signature.

> A cutline doesn't therefore need to precede it.

Yes, it DOES.

> Further, it is evident from replies to this
> list that adding it before the list info does not prevent people who don't
> use a sig delimiter from including sigs in there replies. So it's a nonsense
> argument.

Nope...

Unless, of course, you are using a BROKEN emailer that ignores the RFC
that signatures should not be included in quoted text.

I use Thunderbird, which does NOT include it quoted text...

> So, whatever gets you off! BTW. Perhaps we could mutually blacklist each
> other because I am not at all interested in reading your reply (replies).

Whatever floats your boat...