Hi can anybody help

Having had excellent help from [libreoffice-users] to load a dBase file into Base, I cannot get started in the Create Form in Design View.

This is where you layout a single record for say printing the data into boxes on standard pre-printed form or as a layout to make it easier to add/ edit / phone just one record.

Usually (or what I am used to) is that on opening the Design form for the 1st time, all the Fields are automatically loaded onto the form from the current database, so I can then decide what shows (what to delete) and where on the page they go.

However, when I open the Design form in LO (3.3.3 & 3.4) it is blank and it has defeated me so far, as to how you load in all the field names.

The LO Design Form is a quite complex (powerful!) in any case (even Radio buttons), is there a tutorial on LO Base Design Forms?

thanks

John B
Windows XP Pro Sp3
LO 3.3.3 & 3.4