Eric

On Tue, 2011-06-28 at 14:59 -0700, Eric wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> I unfortunately must keep this document as a docx file, because it's a
> working document that I need to check and modify, before sending it back to
> his owner (who obviously uses MS Word).

A possible work around is to save the file in odt, then open and edit
it. Then save as docx or doc. Doc files are better understood and easier
to handle. Also, doc files can be opened by the current version of MS
Word. Unless the files contain Word 2007/2010 specific features, this
could work.

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com