Hi Stephan,

On 30/06/11 15:22, Stephan Zietsman wrote:
could you possibly upload a sample file to look at?  I have a possible
idea of what to do, but I think the best way for me to check would be
by using an example.

Thank you very much for the offer (and the upload site tip).

http://www.2shared.com/file/406vLMbP/URL_categoryMatch_example.html

This is set up pretty much how I'd like it to work (without the looong list of input on the first sheet).

I wasted half my day Googling this and trying various things, and the IRC channel has declared it impossible without a macro.

If you've thought of a winning formula I'll be hugely grateful!

Bests,

--Ryan