Hi Jorge,

On 30/06/11 17:16, jorge wrote:
El jue, 30-06-2011 a las 10:09 -0600, jorge escribió:
I would suggest to do as this (If you have order the information as you
explain and show in your e-mail):

1) Sheet 1:

[...]

Thanks for your explanation. I get what you were saying, but what I'm looking for really is a way to avoid having to look at each and every URL in column A and in column B say which category they're in, whether that's indicated with a number or with the word 'news', 'search engine' etc.

I don't think I explained the problem very well to begin with, especially with my poor attempt at representing sheets with text (I forgot I could switch Thunderbird's mail editor to not use rich text :s)

You might get a better idea of what I'm after by looking at the example file ( http://www.2shared.com/file/406vLMbP/URL_categoryMatch_example.html ) but of course you've already spend time writing two emails, for which I'm very grateful :-)

Bests,

--Ryan