From: planas <jsloz...@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Thu, 11 August, 2011 2:26:49
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] unopkg error

Lars,

On Wed, 2011-08-10 at 09:22 +0200, Lars Callenbach wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have compiled an addin which works find under openoffice 3.2. Using either
>libreoffice 3.3 or 3.4 the following error message appears:
> ----
> ERROR: Fehler beim Hinzuf�gen von:
>vnd.sun.star.expand:$UNO_USER_PACKAGES_CACHE/uno_packages/luecz64g.tmp_/CalcAddins.oxt
>
>        Cause: Media-Typ konnte nicht ermittelt werden:
>file:///root/.libreoffice/3/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/luecz64g.tmp_/CalcAddins.oxt
>

> unopkg failed.
> ----
> The directory CalcAddins.oxt has not been created and the oxt file has not
> been
>unziped.
>
> What do I have to change to get a working addin using libreoffice?
>
> Regards,
>     Lars
> --
> NEU: FreePhone - 0ct/min Handyspartarif mit Geld-zurück-Garantie!

I would check OOo to see if they have an updated version and check
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List and
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Downloads/Templates . Plugins, unless
they are official ones, may lag the release somewhat some if they need
significant changes they may not work with the latest version.

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com