I made the switch from OpenOffice to LibreOffice.   However, I have an XML
Filter I use with calc which worked fine in OpenOffice, but fails in
LibreOffice Calc 3.4.1 (LibreOffice 3.4.1 OOO340m1 (Build:103)) (on Windows
XP SP3)

When I run Tools - XML Filter Settings - Test XSLTs against my current file
- I don't get any apparent failures (not sure what output to expect though)

When I run File - Export - select my transformation  - save - I get a popup:
"Error saving the document ... Write Error. The file could not be written."
I suspect there is something about the XSLT script that the new version
doesn't like, and wasn't detected in the OpenOffice version.

However, in OpenOffice I was able to debug this via:
   Tools - Options - OpenOffice - Java - <select a run time environment> -
assign a start parameter:
        -DXSLTransformer.statsfile=/xslt_debug.txt
which would cause the xslt transformation messages to be written to
c:/xslt_debug.txt
This does not appear to be working in LibreOffice.

So - is there another way to get the output in LibreOffice?  Or any other
ideas how to debug this?

Thanks Much
Kris