On 09/25/2011 12:37 PM, Cor Nouws wrote:
> However, the file turns out to have 41472 empty (?) graphics on the
> second sheet ...
Cor:

This "creation" of objects is earily similar to the problems I
encountered where I would have numerous hidden buttons on a spreadsheet
that I never created. My document was created and used only under OO /
LO, never Excel.

Could the interpretation of the Excel document involve an internal
conversion to LO xml and then a read of that xml to actually "load" the
spreadsheet?  I'm convinced the xml writing/reading is the source of
many of the issues I've seen.

--
Bill Gradwohl