Anthonie Smit replied:
" Dutch AutoSpellcheck works for me on Windows 7 sp1 x64 - LO 3.5.0 using
the LibO_3.5.0_Win_x86_install_multi.msi installer "

Thank you, Anthonie.
That's interesting.
I used the LibO_3.5.0_Win_x86_install_multi.msi installer on Windows Vista
Ultimate SP2 32 bit.
But I doubt if the Windows version was what made the difference.
I could imagine some non-default setting for AutoSpellcheck could be what
causes the problem, but I can't find out which setting could have that
effect.
Anyone?