2012/3/20 darwinev0lved <darwinev0l...@gmail.com>

> If anybody wants to try the template to see if they can save it as a docx,
> it's here:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8251533/New.Standard.Template.11.ott

> deleted

Hi there,

I can confirm it crashes on my iMac (OS Lion 7.3) too when I try to save it
as docx.
Normally, I have no problem saving as docx in 3.5.1, so I suppose something
sticky in your template. probably easier to make a new template than to
find out why the old one crashes, but it shouldn't happen, should it?

--
Guy
using LibO 3.5 & 3.5.1 on a iMac Intel DualCore Lion