Howdy avamk,

Alright updated the file and added it as new file, (different URL on the
wiki) this is a zip file now.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Linkme.zip

It will extract to a sub-dir named, linkme whith:
linkme.odb
lo-client-libo-wallpaper.jpg
images/basicorganizer.png

In the database the first two records should display a graphic from the
remote server, as before. The next two will display using the relative
path from the perspective of the odb file.

You can use the file picker (which I wish would just start in the last
dir..arrgh) to select files from anywhere on the disk, if they are in
the directory of the odb or a sub-dir then a relative path, where the
base file directory is <root>

Off to a supper, I'll come back and try to write a decent explanation of
the basic lines, tonight.

//drew