From: drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Make a form that allows user to drag and
drop in an image
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 8 April, 2012, 21:49

On Sun, 2012-04-08 at 11:34 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> A google search gave me these for OpenOffice.org's Base which is almost
> exactly the same
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Database
> http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=82025
> http://sheepdogguides.com/fdb/fdb1main.htm

hi Tom,

Thanks for that - I hadn't looked over the stuff at sheedogguides in a
while, that's gotten better over time.

I noticed an example db's about birds, wouldn't be surprised if that
handles images, did you by chance check to see if it, or any of the
others there do what Avamk is looking for?

Also - I'd be nice to have a link to the sheepdog site somewhere on the wiki
perhaps, what do you think?

Best wishes,

//drew

<snip>