This is on Ubuntu 10.10 (I haven't upgraded yet) running GNOME 2.32
and the NVIDIA graphics driver.

The splash screen always comes up on the correct monitor (whichever
one the mouse is in), but the writer window does not ever open on the
right screen no matter where the mouse is.  LO 3.4 (and I believe
earlier revisions of 3.5 - .0 and .1, I think) always remembered where
the last writer window was closed and reopened there.

Note:  This was not happening with LO 3.4 on the same OS.

Thanks.