Le 25/05/12 16:16, Jonathan Ryshpan a écrit :

Hi Jon,

> If oobase has connected properly to the database, it is useless for my
> purpose and I will give up on it and do what needs done with a bunch of
> shell scripts. If oobase has not opened the database properly, I will
> persevere.

I took your dump, copied, and saved it to a text file with an sql
extension then imported it via the browser based SQLiteManager scripts
on my MAMP stack (Mac OSX). This gave me a table called "archive" and I
can see your data just fine using this technique.

My next step will be to try and set up and ODBC entry for use via LO on
the Mac. Will keep you posted.

I noticed that most of your fields are defined as REAL, however, I'm not
entirely sure how those are dealt with via ODBC, and particularly,
within the context of LibreOffice.

Which objects/fields in particular are you not seeing in your tables via
LO ?

Alex