On 08/24/2012 05:22 AM, Bob McDonald wrote:
> I'm having a bit of a bother with any version of Libreoffice
> installed with JRE 1.7 on Windows 7.
>
> Libreoffice crashes on start with any version of Java JRE greater
> than 1.6.  If I go back to 1.6 I'm O.K.
>
> Anyone else having issues?
>
> If so and this is a new bug, what do you want to see?

Well Bob... if you tell this list what version of LO you are talking
about perhaps we/they can assist? Or should we all go testing in 3.5.xyz
or 3.6.xyz?

I certainly don't mind testing, but given that it is Windows 7 you are
referring to, it would be helpful if you tell us the version you are
talking about. (Help|About LibreOffice usually works well).