> Most features one needs have been include in office suites since the
> some time in the 90's. I can not think of a feature that I want see
> implemented that is not already implemented.

Objection.

instead of braindeadly cloning MS "features", which are mostly based on
cerebral flatulances emanating from "product managers" and similar
pointy-haired lifeforms, free software should imho instead demonstrate
how to increase user productivity by focusing on intelligent functional
concepts.

For example:

- genuine "structure markup", like e.g. Wordperfect or Framemaker
provide. Instead of the "spaghetti" document model of MS Word.

- readable typesetting, such as e.g. LaTeX provides.

- possibilities to structure spreadsheets (like e.g. Lotus 1-2-3 did or
Quantrix Modeler still provides), use symbolic variable names (same
examples to follow) and a reasonably human-readable formula syntax
instead of the nestable-functional "spaghetti" mess à la Excel.

- actually useful formatting concepts for presentations like e.g. LaTeX
Beamer provides.

- etc. and so on....

Sincerely,

Wolfgang