On 25/09/2012 at 17:52, Wolfgang Keller <felip...@gmx.net> wrote:

> - actually useful formatting concepts for presentations like e.g. LaTeX
> Beamer provides.

Could you elaborate? I don't know Beamer (I have heard the name, but never
really used it) and I am interested in knowing what it has to offer that LO is
not capable of.

As side note of my question: I don't think that LO should mimic every feature
of LaTeX, especially WYSIWYM approach (instead of current WYSIWYG). I strongly
believe that target group of LibreOffice is different than target group of
LaTeX.
LaTeX is already free, vital community exists, there are dedicated editors -
users who prefer LaTeX approach can just use LaTeX.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski