From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
<ml-node+s969070n401262...@n3.nabble.com>
Subject: Re: Auto and Manual Spell do not work . .
To: "Lostsoul" <joyseyh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 2:05 AM

Hello,

Le 11/10/2012 02:22, Lostsoul a écrit :
> Ok using Libre version 3.6.2.2 and my auto spell doesn t and even worse when
> i click on manual spell check all i get is the stupid question do i want to
> start at the top; i click yes

I think that question is not stupid. Some people just want to start
spellchecking at the current location. YMMV.

> but then i get the boot telling me its all
> finished and it isn t ! ?
>
> So whats that crap all about and how do i fix it  ? ?   H E L P  waiting . .

Check that in Format / Characters the language is defined as you wish.
If it is defined as [none] no wonder you get the behaviour you're meeting.

The best way to fix the undefined language is to set the underlying
paragraph style:
(the paragraph being selected or the insertion point being in the faulty
paragraph)
1. F11 (or Format / Styles and formatting). A new toolbar shows up.
2. Make sure the Paragraph styles list is selected (first toolbutton
from the left)
2. Right-Click the selected style name
3. Select Change
4. In the Font page, go to Language list. Set the language to the
desired value.
5. Validate

And you're set!

Note: I'm using an FR interface. The menus and options names above are
freely translated.

HTH,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux

below:http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Auto-and-Manual-Spell-do-not-work-tp4012609p4012622.html

To unsubscribe from Auto and Manual Spell do not work . ., click here.
NAML