Hi :)
The first step is to try renaming the User Profile
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/UserProfile
Taht seems to magically fix a lot of issues as it "resets LibreOffice back to
factory defaults", which a reinstall doesn't do.

However, do other programs also crash?  Which Operating System are you using,
or at least which platform; Windows, Gnu&Linux (eg Ubuntu, Mageia, Fedora), Mac
or Bsd?  Have you recently added a new graphics card?

In LibreOffice you can bump up various memory settings
Tools - Options - Memory

Crashes are often caused by a bad version of java.  Could you let us know which
one you are currently using?
Tools - Options - Java
At the top of that page is a tick-box allowing you to switch off java so that
it doesn't get used by LibreOffice at all.  Your web-browsers and stuff will
all continue to use it but at least LO wont.  If LibreOffice really needs java
for something then it will just give you a pop-up grumble, in which case just
re-tick the box and try whatever it was again.  You only need java for some
databases, some Extensions and some wizards.