Hi :)
Is this something to do with sub-documents within a master document?  Sections
or something?  Chapter 13 in the Writer Guide
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Writer_Guide
might help

The Getting Started Guide has a chapter 12 about creating web-pages.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)