Hello

Thanks for the replys
I'm running W764 ultimate with 4gb memory
Libreoffice 3.6.2.2 - slightly old version because the newer version breaks
one of my spreadsheets Conditional formatting, I've reported this as a bug
and its being looked into (I think) I'm hoping version 4 will be ok

Mirosław
I would have thought 4gb memory should be ok, I 'll try closing other
programs, see if that helps
I'm  just sorting out for a PC rebuild with 8gb - that must be enough
The profile, I 'll try that. The Universal Panacea, rebuild the profile,
done that with a few programs - even works occasionally  :)

Tom
No other programs giving problems and no new hardware or system changers
lately
I've now turned of Java for Libreoffice (was version 1.7.0_09)
And increased memory use to 25 (was 20)
Your last post as to Master document and creating web-pages, I'll have a
look, who knows

In the past I've had documents where I couldn't get rid of the pages, my fix
then was to copy each page content over to a new document thinking 'there's
got to be a better way'. But this time I thought I'll not be lazy, I'll find
put the correct way. Possibly I was right the first time

Thanks for the help and I'll report back on the lack of crashers latter
(fingers crossed)

-----
IGraham

W764  LibreOffice 3.6.2.2