Hi :)
You don't need to do all that typing anyway.  Just press the tab key a few
times and the terminal cleverly works out what you are aiming for.  It takes a
bit of working out how it works at first but it's a real boon once you get used
to it.  Renaming is not a bad idea though as it clarifies exactly what is what.

I thnk it inspired those old mobile phones that had "predictive texting" waaaay
before smart-phones arrived.  Hmmm, thinking about it i wonder what OS they
were running! ;)  Unfortunately the phones version of predictive text was quite
a bit different and a bit of a pita for a lot of people.  Dunno how often my
phone called my best buddy a cow!

This has beena  great thread!  Thanks all :)  It's given me a lot to try out.