On 12/02/2013 at 10:53, "e-letter" <inp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If LO, or any other odf-compliant software disappears, you can find
> another.

Yeah, especially since LO default saving format incorporates number of non-
standard extensions that other ODF-compliant software will just ignore.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate many of these extensions, as they give me
ability to use great features not covered by ODF spec.

But I am also worried by the fact, that over thirty years after introducing
first word processor software, we are still at a stage where documents can be
freely exchanged only by users of the same software in the same version.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski