Thanks for the idea.

I would say that the development team responded very quickly. When I submitted
a bug regarding not being able to open an OpenDocument file, the development
team figured out the issue and made a patch in three days! Amazingly fast!

I test that OpenDocument file and it will open in LibreOffice 4 (current
version). Great!

I think the development team will work it out soon.

LibreOffice is good because the development team responds quickly.

Regards,

C. H. D.

傳送日期︰ 2013年02月12日 (週二) 9:14 PM
主題︰ Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug 60390 - FILEOPEN: Cannot open particular
document

this mailing like doesn't like attachments, you can download it from there:
convertidor_odf.7z (320 KB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!o8IXHa7Q!JgsZ0xKsAagxtkHxy-c2lnacVUdN6zPJRcCGyJ_oRbo

best regards

Al 12/02/2013 13:58, En/na pasqual milvaques pons ha escrit: