Le 03/03/2013 00:54, Kevin O'Brien a écrit :
I have another question regarding lists. If I create a Numbered list, I
have items numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. On the Bullets and Numbering
toolbar there are buttons for moving list items, which would let do
something like move item #2 to the top of the list. But when I do so it
is still #2. Is there a way to do this that would change the numbers so
that the former #2 becomes #1, and the former #1 becomes #2?

Xubuntu 12.04
TDF LibO Version 4.0.1.1 (Build ID: 2c0c17a6e4bee0ee28131ea4bdc47edc700d659)

I can't reproduce.

Can you be more specific, please?
-- OS and LibO version?
-- the steps you're following to reproduce?
-- are you creating your own numbering style or using the Numbered list toolbutton?
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux