On 2013-03-06 08:13, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
I don't know if it will be suitable, but you can try Kexi (part of
Calligra suite, I believe; but you can install it separately). I
heard it is much better than LO Base, but I don't know enough to
verify that statement.
Kexi will become usable as soon as it supports composite (natural) keys.

It's a pity that Knoda, Rekall etc. have vanished or died without
anyone picking up the code behind the original developers, so that Kexi
is now the n-th re-implementation of the same functionality.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang

And if you want a commercial product there is Dataflex (http://www.dataaccess.com/products.asp?pageid=712).
Our accounting system is written in this.
Steve