> May I suggest you to contact Kexi main developer, Jarosław Staniek,
> with this proposal? You will find his e-mail address here:

I'm subscribed to the Kexi mailinglist, and the subject has been
regularly invoked by various users there.

Without composite keys you can't even implement M:N relationships in a
way that warrants data integrity.

> From what I see on KDE forums, he seems to be rather responsive and
> friendly about users propositions.

Yes, definitely. This project would merit "a bit" help.

> It might be (might!) that no one has proposed this feature and if
> somebody step in, it will be implemented in near future.

I would guess the main issue is that Kexi has to re-implement a lot of
functionality and the developers are not that numerous. I even wonder
whether the plural is justified here.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang