Hi :)
I thought we were aiming at ones that look as simple as possible and don't have
a lot of features.  Gimp and inkscape are hugely powerful but because of that
they are a bit complicated.  MyPaint might be ok, it sounds like it might be
simple.  Krita sounds like a KDE app but apart from that the name doesn't give
much away about it's likely complexity/power.

I might have to try Krita but of the rest i would put Gimp in 1st place and
then i'm not sure if i would put Inkscape or Draw in at 2nd.  The other would
be 3rd.  I've not heard of Pinta either so i guess i should try it out someday.
 Gimp does waaay more than i need.  I probably use about 1% of it's
functionality, maybe not even that much!