Hi :)
Errr, that seems like a fairly crazy thing to do.  Surely the opposite would be
better?  Normal save overwrites the previous version of the document and makes
it difficult to create back-ups.  Plus it restricts what formats can be used.
If someone opens a document in some stupid format such as DocX it would be
advantageous to save in something more reliable and longer-lasting

Sorry chap!
Apols and regards from
Tom :)