Jack,

Just curious. Do you use LO's master document system for your books?

Virgil

-----Original Message----- From: Jack Wallen
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 7:12 AM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Book-writing with Writer

Sorry, my original reply went off list.

On 07/09/2013 12:10 AM, Pablo Dotro wrote:

I thank you for your time and effort. I would prefer to stick to using LO... I seriously considered turning to LaTeX, but I truly feel a little overwhelmed with the amount of learning I would need to do in order to reach the same formatting proficiency I have with a standard word processor.
Best regards,

I've written fourteen books and used LO for every one. Now I write
fiction, so I my books don't tend to use complicated layouts. The
important thing to understand is that you will need to use a tool like
Calibre to covert the LO-generated HTML file to .mobi and .epub. With
Calibre you can generate a TOC and the like.

Hope that helps.

Jack

--
*Jack Wallen*|The Zombie King