Hi all,

I make my first steps in using Linux and have got a OpenSuse 12.3 on my old Notebook. Now I try to install LO4.1. I have download the archive, unpacked it and followed the instructions in its readme. I can get the single modules from the application launcher, but there remain two problems.
(1)
The instruction mention a directory "desktop-integration" to be in the folder RPMS, but there is no such directory.
(2)
I want to get an icon on the desktop, which launches the start center, not a specific module. How do I get that?

Kind regards
Regina